Established in 1957, Tabernacle Baptist Preschool (TBP) is an outreach ministry of Tabernacle Baptist Church. The purpose of the Preschool is to offer families in our community a program that combines the highest standards in early childhood education within a Christian environment where children can grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially.
Registration for the 2017-18 school year is March 13 and 14 for church members and enrolled families. Registration is open to the public on March 16 and 17.
Please contact the Weekday Preschool office for current availability. Click on a link below for 2017-18 fees and registration information.
- Click here for the current school year calendar.
- Click here for Sonshine News!, Tabernacle Baptist Preschool’s monthly newsletter.
- Click here to apply for employment. Complete the form and return to the Weekday Preschool Director’s office.
Because we recognize that each child is a gift from God and truly unique, we strive to provide a Christian, child-centered, nurturing environment where preschoolers feel significant, successful, and experience a sense of belonging while practicing a variety of life skills.
Children are afforded opportunities to socialize, investigate, play, and express themselves independently as well as cooperatively in small groups as they participate in a variety of age-appropriate activities such as music, art, big church, language, beginning math concepts, science, field trips, and exploring computers.
- TBP offers classes for 2, 3 & 4, and 5 year-olds.
- TBP offers 2-, 3-, and 5-day programs.
- TBP offers extended care daily from 12:00 noon until 3:30 p.m. in our Lunch Bunch program.
- TBP offers and Early Morning Room from 7:50 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
In a weather or city emergency, the Preschool will follow the Carrollton City School Plans. If the City Schools are cancelled or delayed, the Preschool is as well. Please check local radio stations WBTR 92.1 or WCKS 102.7 and/or Atlanta Television News for school closings.
Call Cathy Mercier at 770-834-4611 for more information.